The training industry is evolving quickly, and there are now more ways than ever to train your clients, sales force and employees. It's no longer a matter of what text you should include in a PowerPoint and e-Learning is now the expectation rather than the exception. Content and tools for delivery are now equally important. For every training course, there are myriad ways to develop and deliver that message, across a variety of budgets, time constraints and diverse audiences.
Join us for this webinar to learn more about the development platforms typically used in e-Learning builds, and find which tool is right for your needs and whether it is one tool or multiple tools, platforms and delivery methods. Discover different approaches to training – including various tools for use in web, mobile, social and instructor-led training programs.
Download this webinar and learn:
- Rapid Development (Articulate and Captivate)
- Mobile and when to integrate it
- Custom Flash courses- pros and cons
- Examples of different blended learning approaches
- Julie Brink, Director of e-Learning, viaLearning
- Nic McMahon, VP of Global Solutions, viaLanguage (moderator)